People say, in order to be successful you need to set specific and measurable goals. But what happens when those goals start becoming a stressor in your life and begin to cost you productivity and joy?
On this week’s episode of the Without Fear of Her Future podcast, Tresa and Andrea explore how to deal with feelings of overwhelm, maintain healthy habits that will help you grow, and focus on your own progress instead of comparing yourself to anyone else’s journey.
This week’s challenge is to ask yourself the following questions and answer them honestly.
- Do I look at the bigger picture or hone in on the smaller details?
- Do I reward myself for progress I make?
- When was the last time I went out of my comfort zone?
- Where is an area of positive opportunity in a difficult situation I face?
- What activities have given me the greatest joy or opportunities for growth? What am I doing to maximize them?
- Do I begin and end my day in gratitude?