When most people think of investing in real estate, they paint this picture in their mind: constant calls from tenants, costly repairs, and stressful responsibilities. But what if the barrier to entry into the real estate world is much lower than you think… Here’s the reality: with the right systems in place, investing in real estate is a fantastic form of passive income and fast cash flow, even for full-time travelers. In this week’s episode of Without Fear Of Her Future, Melissa Baker and Tresa Todd are joined by nomadic real estate investor — Sarah Weaver. Sarah traveled to 44 countries as a solo female investor while self-managing rental properties! Learn how Sarah leveraged location independence and other people’s money to design the life she desired!
Connect with Sarah Weaver
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sarahdweaver
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sarahdweaverpage
- Mentor Program: sarahdweaver.thrivecart.com/mentorship-program-introductory
- Official Website: www.sarahdweaver.com
- Book: www.amazon.com/30-Day-Stay-Investors-Mastering-Medium-Term